myLicense Portal - License Manager
Users today are all overwhelmed with userid's, passwords, emails and serial no's / codes for accessing web sites and activating software applications. But it doesn't have to be the case for your software application.
The myLicense Portal is there to help your users recover their Activation Code or their Code password, anytime, themselves and at their convenience, without you having to answer another Support call or email. And for the life of their License Activation Code.
What Users can do with the License Portal / Manager:
- Using only their email address, they can receive all the information about the License Activation Code(s) assigned to that email.
- Using their License Activation Code, they can retrieve their License Code Password to their registered email address.
- Using their License Activation Code and Code Password, they can manage key information about their software License,
- update their Email address associated with the License
- update the Code Password for their License
- for Enterprise Licenses (i.e. multi-seat licenses), the License Code administrators can view all activated seats, and remove computers to free up seats for other users
Generic, Customized or softWORKZ branded
Choose from multiple versions of the myLicense Portal / Manager:
- softWORKZ Branded - complete web portal with softWORKZ headers and footers
- Generic - removes the softWORKZ branded headers and footers and is ready to be embedded in one of your web pages using an HTML iFrame Tag.
- Customized - provide us with a complete CSS file that allows you to match your web site look to make it easier to embed in one of your web pages.
Free Service included in the Activation Fee
Some providers charge for cloud-based license storage ( ex: $5.00 for 3 years), but we have made the myLicense Portal feature included in the base Activation fees. So your users benefit, and you should also benefit from reduced customer support calls and emails.